Back to work today, my six week holiday is over, summer is over. So time to reflect and evaluate.
At the beginning of the hols, I set myself the following goals.
1. De-clutter the bedroom. This is a job that has been on my to do list for the last few summers.
2. Take my 93 year old father out for day trips.
3. Catch up with friends that I have neglected during term time.
4. Experiment with new bread flavours.
5. Try to read at least one book a week.
6. Catch up on my sleep.
7. Try to visit my favourite nature reserve once a week.
Surprisingly enough, I met all goals except one. I never did get to the nature reserve but everything else I crossed off my list. I’ll save my nature walk until my next holiday. Only 50 days to go, not that I’m counting.